Monday, February 9, 2009

Stitches Update

Today is another beautiful day! I love this gorgeous weather we are having. I know it won't last, but it is great while we have it! It gives me hope that spring is just around the corner.

I have been working a a size 6 months white, smocked bishop. I'm smocking in a pale blue and adding a pale green vine with pink french knots. I should be finished with it very soon.

I went to Stitcher's Playhouse in Smyrna last week. It is a smocker's dream. If you haven't been there yet, you MUST go. They will be having a trunk show Saturday, Feb. 21 featuring Trudy Horne's gorgeous work. I can't wait!

Also in process is a smocked bishop for a special little girl. Her aunt is having me make it for her. Her initials will be incorporated in the smocking. Too cute! I'm not mentioning any names because I'm not sure if it is a surprise or not.

It's time to start thinking about those Easter outfits! I have already been thinking about what to do for my grandchildren. Hummm, decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment