Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A few tidbits...

My first hand-quilted quilt is finished at last! It took me FOREVER to complete it, mostly because I would go for weeks (and I do mean weeks) and not even touch it. It will be a loooooong time before I tackle a large quilt again. And I can't forget to mention that a dear friend did help me quilt one night and it is very much appreciated. I may not have ever finished if it hadn't been for her!

For the Williams wedding and the Medley wedding...
A recent order for a daygown and bonnet...
For the Crouch wedding...


This little doll slipped inside from the pool and was licking pie filling off the mixer beaters. I think she got more on her nose than in her mouth!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patty,

    Oh my goodness - your new quilt is beautiful. I love everything that you sew. What a lovely gift of stitches that you have.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel better I've been working on my first hand sewn quilt for more than 10 years. I will finish. One of these days.

    Wanted you to know I have a giveaway on my site going until Friday night. theprovidentwoman.com click on the giveaway in the far right side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty!
    I was wanting to contact you about something special I'd like to have in the works. If you'd email me, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
    karagannon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete