Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jack-o-lantern mini quilt is finished...

In an effort to whittle down my stash, I finally made the jack-o-lanern mini quilt. I bought the pattern over a year ago on one of our visits to the Smoky Mountain area and just never got around to making it. Imagine that. You'd think I'm a pattern collector or something. Me? Not me. ;-D It's just so hard for me to resist a cute pattern when I visit The Pattern Hutch in Pigeon Forge, TN. I love that store. I could stay in there for hours...and I do sometimes ;-) Hubby is off fly fishing and I go roaming in my favorite stores collecting more and more patterns, threads, fabrics, etc. Don't you think it's so kind of me to give him time to fly fish??

p.s. - the Pattern Hutch has a website if you'd like to shop without going to Pigeon Forge. www.patternhutch.com They'd be proud to help you, I feel sure, 'cause they're really nice folks like that. :-) And no, they didn't ask me (or pay me) to say anything at all about their store. I'm just SURE you would like it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. oh it's so cute Patty!! and I know what you mean about your store, I have ones like that here - I could stay in them for days :)!!!
    Have a good week!
    Jen xo

    ReplyDelete