Friday, January 23, 2009

Smocked Bishop

Last night I started smocking a size 6 months bishop dress. It is white batiste and I'm doing the smocking in pale blue. Who says baby girls don't need a touch of blue in their wardrobe??? I just love to smock and usually have a project going all the time. I just don't know what to do if I don't have a needle and thread in my hands! I'll post a picture in a few days when I finish it.

I love this warmer temperature today. Almost feels like a heat wave. ha

I got a pix message from Julie this morning showing that Kirsten has lost her other front tooth during breakfast! Way to go Kirsten! I know you're proud to get that out. I bet the tooth fairy loves going all the way to Disney to leave some money! I hope you all have a wonderful vacation! I'll keep those fish in your aquarium fed while you are away.

No comments:

Post a Comment