Sunday, March 15, 2009

This weekend's projects


Things I have worked on this weekend include a set of burp cloths for Susan Bain for a an upcoming baby shower. Susan I really appreciate your order. The monogrammed tote bag is for Shannon Hamilton's mother. Thanks so much for the order Shannon. I hope your mom likes it.

The denim bag was ordered by Whitney Arnold for an upcoming baby shower. Isn't Breelyn such a precious name? I just love it. I only know one other Breelyn, but she actually is called "Bree" by her mom, Wesley. Thanks Whitney for the orders you have given me! Also thanks to Christy for the monogram orders recently. The "A" monogram looks so pretty on the cream color quilted fabric. I'm sure the diaper bag you are making will be too cute!













No comments:

Post a Comment