Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vintage Linens


Paula King, a friend we worship with at Westwood, gave me these wonderful vintage linens from her stash. I have them carefully laundered and pressed and displayed on a rack in our home. Paula knew that I LOVE hand embroidered vintage linen and she was so gracious to surprise me with these. Thank you so much Mrs. Paula, I love, love, love them!!!! She also gave me some vintage lace that I have all washed and ready to carefully press. This lace will be great on some handmade baby things. I may post a picture of the lace later, after I find time to press it all.


Tomorrow is the first day of spring! Yippee! I love the budding of the trees and blooming of the spring bulbs! God is so good to show us the different seasons. It is so refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment