Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Thursday!

OK - so I admit I didn't monogram this myself.
Yes, it is Martha's. I love switching these out each day!
Our grandson, Bailey, got to participate in the assembly
this morning at his school. He was so excited to get to be
a part of the program. He's the middle of the three children
at the microphone. Good job Bailey, we love you!
A wedding gift for Rachel. I hope she likes her apron!
Maybe she won't see this before I have a chance to
give it to her.

I monogrammed this piece for Christy.
She is going to make a diaper bag out of it.
Thanks for the order Christy!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Blessings, Patty

2 comments:

  1. Patty, I DO lOOK AT Your Blog EVERY Day, It Is Just Diffrent Signing On To Yours Than Mine. And Sometimes I get Confused.
    Love Your pictures.
    Love To You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monograms are so elegant! Your designs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive